This is my final update.
Happy Holidays to everyone!
This is the link to the PDF on Google Drive.
Duane Final MMP pdf
__________________________________________________________________________
This was a new site to me and I found it easy to use. I chose tools for my toolkit that were supportive in my role as a special education teacher.
The tools I chose were:
This is the link to the PDF on Google Drive.
Duane Final MMP pdf
__________________________________________________________________________
www.Cited.org
This was a new site to me and I found it easy to use. I chose tools for my toolkit that were supportive in my role as a special education teacher.
The tools I chose were:
- Arcademic Skill Builders: Games for teaching all subjects K-6
- Best Evidence Encyclopedia (BEE) : An evidence based magazine for teachers and administrators
- Brainboost: a natural language search engine to generate several queries that are submitted to other search engines.
- CAST Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Book Builder: I'd like to see if I can use it to support my struggling students.
- Create Online Behavior Report Cards: Probably more useful in K-6, but I thought it was an interesting concept with so many behavior problems surfacing as out-of-district students are brought back into the district.
- GenkiMath.com: math games to support primary school classrooms. I thought I could use it with my grandson who is rapidly moving through the academic curriculum of kindergarten!
- Managing Technology: Tips from the Experts: a site that supports educational technology from the ground up, including management tips, lesson plans and professional development.
- Tipline: Gates' Computer Tips: who could give better tips than someone named Gates?
I look forward to returning to the site for new tools.
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI liked your CITEd toolkit. They seem like great sources that support your special education needs. I looked at a few of the sites and I actually think I might use a few for my classroom as well. I thought that Arcademic Skill Builders was a great site to enrich students skills. In addition, the Brainboost site was an interesting concept. By compiling information from different sites, you get all the information in one place. Like you said, there are definitely many new tools to be found and explored.
All the best,
Sonia